11.04.2013

Colorado


The week before Halloween Brad had to go to a beverage convention for work in Denver. We were so excited because we all went and stayed with Jared and Liz for the week. It was so great to be with family! Aisley had a blast with her cousins and I'm quite sure Carter was loving the attention too. Seriously, their kids were so great with Aisley and Carter. I wanted to bring them home with me! Anyway, the kids had fun playing in the leaves, going to "Boo at the Zoo" at the Denver zoo, and playing games. Thanks for the great week and letting us bombard your place Jared and Liz!


















When Aisley saw Cinderella at boo at the zoo she said, "where is the godmother?" She is pretty darn cute! As you can see she was also very happy to see Bell. She loves princesses!





1 comment:

liz said...

ahhhhh....seeing these pictures makes me want to cry. I miss you guys already. You got some really great pictures. We are so glad you guys came to visit; come back soon!