10.14.2013

Our First Month in Utah

Well, it has officially been over a month that we have lived in Utah. Life is settling down and starting to feel normal. I miss Idaho soooooo much! It has been a crazy adjustment but we have met some awesome people and are starting to make it feel like home. Here are pictures from some of our adventures thus far.

Temple Square


So proud to be ridding with her koala bear, Buddy 


It was rainy and cold so Aisley bundled up to play on the deck 

Barnes and Noble, one of my favorite places! Aisley loves it too... trains and blocks! She and Brad built this awesome tower. She was pretty excited about it.


Daddy's sunglasses  

FHE at Cabellas. Aisley was in heaven seeing the animals. 

Look at those legs :) 

Grandma came to visit! 

 He melts my heart


Awesome Castle Park
 Haha! That face.


 My boys

 Feeding the Ducks by our house




 Ikea. Another favorite of ours. 


 Cute pajamas. Thanks Grandma!

 Ice Cream Cones at Maceys


Playing at the Park
 


4 comments:

Clarissa said...

I am so sad that we just missed each other in Utah.. I hope you get settled and love Utah! I miss it so much now! Your kids are so cute! Aisley looks just like you.

liz said...

It is a good thing you guys are coming in one week because those faces are so stinkin' cute that I don't think I could take it any longer. You got some great pictures. I love seeing pictures of all the stuff you've done lately. Each picture gets cuter and cuter....they make the most adorable faces! I can't wait to see them in person.

Teresa said...

Cute pictures! I bought Sadie and Max those exact pajamas and had no idea your mom had bought them!

Rach said...

oh my. Carter looks sooooooo old! Oh I just want to snuggle him. I love all the pictures. It looks fun! Aisley is the cutest and I love her Koala ;) we really want to come visit within the next couple months! love you!