11.10.2012

Orlando, Florida!!!

This year for my birthday my sweet husband surprised me with a trip to Orlando! It was so much fun! We got to go to Disney's Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. We also spent time at some outlets (where I pretty much just looked at thing for Aisley because I missed her soooo much!), Downtown Disney, Universal City Walk, and the water park that was on site where we stayed. We were constantly on the go! It was as blast! Thank you for the amazing surprise Brad! And thanks to our sweet mothers who watched Aisley. I think we spent half our vacation talking about that cute little girl and how much we missed her.







1 comment:

Jessica W. Clark said...

I'm so glad you got to go! I miss living in Orlando, well I miss some of Orlando, especially all the parks.